2 cups butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
3 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped milk or semi sweet chocolate
Icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter in a large bowl of an electric mixer on medium high speed until sugar is completely combined, about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Combine flour and cornstarch in a separate large bowl. Add to butter mixture on low speed until well combined. Add chocolate chunks.
- Place dough by 1 heaping tbsp 2" apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven, 25-30 minutes. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- Dust cooled cookies with icing sugar.